Technical Support Tier 2 Level 1
SONIFI® Solutions, the leader in technology solutions for the hospitality and healthcare industries, is looking to add a Technical Support Tier 2 Level 1 associate to our team. This is a full-time non-exempt position in the Technical Assistance Center (“TAC”) providing technical support to external and internal customers. This position requires analytical thinking, strong troubleshooting, communication, and positive customer service skills. Individuals must have a strong technical aptitude with a desire and willingness to continually learn and maintain knowledge.
What you’ll do:
- Proactively identify potential problems and trends and make recommendations for solutions.
- Perform remote support and troubleshooting which will include, but is not limited to: System Upgrades, Software, Hardware, Portal, Mobile, Network Infrastructure, MATV, Free-to-Guest and Internet.
- Maintain accurate and timely updates to customer records using Salesforce.
- Compile data for customer usage and system performance analytics.
- Complete assigned training; and use down time to self-study training documents.
- Acceptable attendance is essential as this is a “Critical” position in a 24x7 call center; this includes arriving on time, being in “available” status and working the duration of your scheduled shift. As this is a critical position, you will be expected to work during company closures, which includes, but is not limited to closures related to holidays and weather. This position may work a set, rotating, day, mid, or night schedule which may include holidays and weekends. Overtime may or may not be mandatory.
- Handle confidential and proprietary SONIFI information.
- Adhere to departmental Call Quality standards.
- This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive; there are other projects as assigned.
What you’ll need:
- A related two-year degree is required or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Candidates must have the aptitude to learn new technology along with the requisite professional communication skills to work in a call center and team environment.
- Must have professional verbal and written communication skills, the ability to follow department procedures, work independently as well as part of a team, technical troubleshooting, and problem-solving skills.
SONIFI’s team is changing people's lives through memorable guest experiences - all delivered through an integrated technology and service platform. We work with global brands like AT&T, LG and Samsung and leverage technology from Google and Amazon. SONIFI's core solutions include interactive television, streaming, Internet access, Free-To-Guest, and healthcare integrations, along with unparalleled nationwide technical support and professional services.
We are seeking candidates in the Sioux Falls, SD.
Together, we can build your future! We offer a competitive salary and a great benefits package, which includes Health, Dental, Vision & Life Insurance, 401(k) with company match, 11 Company-paid Holidays, Paid Time Off and a variety of additional benefits!
SONIFI and SONIFI Health value diversity and we are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. We consider all qualified applicants for employment regardless of age, race, color, national origin, sex, religion, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other protected status.
If you require assistance in filling out our online application due to a disability, please contact Human Resources at 605-988-1000.
For more information about Equal Employment Opportunity, please visit: https://www.eeoc.gov/.