SONIFI® Solutions, Inc., the leader in technology solutions for the healthcare industries, is looking to add a Healthcare Systems Architect to the team! The Healthcare Systems Architect will be responsible for stewarding the design and technical implementation of the company’s patient engagement solutions for leading healthcare providers across the country. Internally, you will play an integral role in designing and optimizing the technical architecture of SONIFI’s current and future products. You will collaborate closely with product, engineering, and IT teams and bring a consultative and prescriptive approach to problem solving across the enterprise.
This is an onsite position in Sioux Falls, SD.
The essential job functions include:
• Defining and documenting the overall solution architecture.
• Working with product stakeholders to comprehend their needs and requirements.
• Evaluating the choosing the appropriate technologies for the solutions.
• Developing and maintaining the appropriate architecture standards.
• Ensuring that the solution meets the performance, scalability requirements.
• Working with our security team to ensure appropriate standards.
• Providing technical guidance and support to our Healthcare engineering teams.
• Keep current on key trends and technological advancements in the industry that are impactful to customers and SONIFI.
What you’ll need:
• Bachelor's or Master's degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or related field.
• 7+ years of experience in software development or systems engineering, or a similar role.
• In-depth knowledge of enterprise architecture frameworks and methodologies.
• Expertise in microservices architecture.
• Expertise in AWS, message bus, and serverless architecture.
• Expertise in multi-tenant public and private cloud architecture.
• Expertise in integration with finance and billing applications and back-office systems (e.g., SAP) preferred.
• Exposure to Healthcare domain would be a plus.
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
• Ability to think strategically and solve complex problems.
Together, we can build your future! We offer a competitive salary and a great benefits package, which includes Health, Dental, Vision & Life Insurance, 401(k) with company match, 11 Company-paid Holidays, Paid Time Off and a variety of additional benefits!
SONIFI and SONIFI Health value diversity and we are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. We consider all qualified applicants for employment regardless of age, race, color, national origin, sex, religion, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other protected status.
If you require assistance in filling out our online application due to a disability, please contact Human Resources at 605-988-1000.
For more information about Equal Employment Opportunity, please visit: https://www.eeoc.gov/.