Supervisor Technical Assistance Center
SONIFI® Solutions prides itself on being the leader in technology solutions for the hospitality and healthcare industries. Today our team is changing people's lives through memorable guest experiences - all delivered through an integrated technology and service platform. We work with global brands like Marriott, Hyatt, Hilton, and Intercontinental and leverage technology from companies such as AT&T, LG, Samsung, and Google.
SONIFI is committed to making it simple for every customer to do business with us. We are looking to add a Call Center Supervisor to our team who is passionate about delivering innovative proactive solutions and delighting our customers. As a member of our team, you will work collaboratively, be customer-oriented, challenge yourself and others, and be curious.
The role of the Call Center Supervisor is to effectively deliver business results by championing a culture of accountability and consistent Technical Assistance Center (TAC) QOS Best Practices. The Supervisor will be responsible for the supervision, coaching and training of TAC team members to meet individual performance metrics that are consistent with the Service Level Agreements. In this role, the Call Center Supervisor is a facilitator, motivator, and coach, working across functional teams to ensure collaboration, communication, visibility, and successful delivery of an Excellent Customer Experience. The Supervisor is the point person on shift and is responsible for maintaining proper phone/email queue flows and communication with internal and external stakeholders. Leading by example with a positive can-do attitude and supporting company initiatives is expected.
This position may involve working a set or rotating day, mid, or night schedule including holidays and weekends to ensure 24 x 7 TAC coverage. Also, this position is deemed “Critical” meaning you may need to report to work even if the company is closed (not limited to weather related and holiday closings).
- Drive a customer centric culture by ensuring that customer support always comes first.
- Manage TAC Agent Performance Metrics to meet weekly/monthly goals.
- Discuss Performance Metrics with Agents and perform Call Quality Checks.
- Analyzes call statistics and Performance Metrics.
- Manage phone/email queues to maintain service level agreements.
- Responsible for the daily supervision as well as the recruitment, onboarding, training, performance management and development activities of assigned team.
- Ensure that the proper communication and follow-up are done with internal and external stakeholders.
- Responsible for the time management of his/her team including verification of the employee’s entries into the company’s time management systems; ensuring FLSA guidelines are followed.
- Manage escalated calls and issues as needed; engage leadership as required.
- Take ownership of issues through resolution, ensuring that internal and external customers are updated.
- Establish and maintain professional relationships with employees to help maintain high employee performance and morale. This includes daily communication.
- Consistently demonstrate the support and creation of a positive work environment and recognition program by engaging and empowering team members through consistent, fair, ethical treatment.
- Perform observation, quality monitoring and measurement of technical and customer service calls to ensure compliance with department standards, customer service and operational procedures; identify improvement opportunities.
- Work to promote a positive SONIFI team culture.
- The qualified candidate will have a two-year degree in a related field and at least three to four (3-4) years of experience with call center management responsibilities supporting hardware/software applications; or the equivalent combination of education and/or work experience.
- A strong understanding of Performance Metrics and the ability to read, comprehend and analyze statistics is expected.
- Strong technical and analytical skills required along with the ability to navigate multiple applications.
- The person in this role must have the ability to work independently; function at a tactical and strategic level; have excellent oral and written communication skills; strong customer relations skills, collaborative work style, able to work well within and across departments, be result and action oriented with a sense of urgency; demonstrated leadership ability and effective coaching and training skills with the ability to motivate individuals.
- Strong initiative, organization and follow-up skills are also required.
- Must possess the ability to read and comprehend simple and sometime complex instructions, short and long correspondence, and memos; the ability to write simple and complex correspondence and the ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and small/large group situations to customers, and other employees of the organization.
- Experience with Microsoft Word, Excel, Power Point and Salesforce, with an aptitude for learning other software packages is preferred.
Together, we can build your future! We offer a competitive salary and a great benefits package, which includes Health, Dental, Vision & Life Insurance, 401(k) with company match, 11 Company-paid Holidays, Paid Time Off and a variety of additional benefits!
SONIFI values diversity and we are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. We consider all qualified applicants for employment regardless of age, race, color, national origin, sex, religion, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other protected status.
If you require assistance in filling out our online application, due to a disability, please contact Human Resources at 605-988-1000.
For more information about Equal Employment Opportunity, please visit: https://www.eeoc.gov/.