Senior Product Manager - Healthcare
SONIFI® Solutions, Inc., the leader in technology solutions for the hospitality and healthcare industries, is looking to add a Senior Product Manager - Healthcare to the team! The Senior Product Manager - Healthcare develops and manages product line strategy for existing and future products. This position will be responsible for full product lifecycle management, which includes identifying new product opportunities or enhancements, performing product definition, conducting market and product analysis, and managing the product launch process from concept to market launch to end of life. The Senior Product Manager works as the leader of cross-functional teams in developing and supporting their products.
What you’ll do:
- Specific areas of responsibility include:
- Develop market & product requirements, in collaboration with customers, other Product Managers, system architects and Engineering.
- Define roadmaps (product, features, security, operability, timing/end-of-life) for SONIFI Health’s products and prioritize based on business and market needs.
- Manage vendor relationships.
- Coordinate execution with local and remote engineering teams and/or outside contractors to develop product specifications and products.
- General areas of responsibility include:
- Identify, prioritize and manage new product development and go-to-market strategies that will improve SONIFI Health’s market position and enhance financial performance.
- Analyze trends and identify needs and impacts as they relate to the product portfolio.
- Analyze competitive information and track competitor’s products, communicate internally as necessary.
- Develop business cases for new products and features.
- Define product requirements for new products, features or enhancements, and manage product deployments by platform.
- Evaluate business development opportunities related to products.
- Analyze existing product performance (sales, product margins, revenue trends) and resulting impact for product development and product enhancements.
- Establish and communicate processes that support the product evaluation and roll out process.
- Develop product deliverables for management approval and implementation.
- Perform competitive product trend, and financial analysis related to existing product lines.
- Analyze new product opportunities or necessary enhancements and perform financial justification and prioritization for development efforts.
- Develop product deliverables and recommendations to management in accordance with established processes.
- Monitor, track and report on progress of assigned products throughout the year.
- Support product marketing and sales plans and activities.
- Provide product documentation, and work with sales, marketing, and operations on product-related support materials.
- Monitor product quality issues and work with appropriate departments to address, as necessary.
- Evaluate product end-of-life and manage end-of-life implementation.
- Communicate product information and updates to appropriate departments.
- Other duties as assigned are commensurate with the role.
What you’ll need:
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, or technical field required, MBA desired, and a minimum of five (5) years relevant work experience in product management, product development, business development, or similar function, or equivalent combination of education and work experience.
- Demonstrated ability to drive product strategy and influence stakeholders, while successfully managing cross-functional teams.
- Excellent communication skills - oral, written, and electronic.
- Experience working directly with technical teams to translate business requirements.
- Multi-year experience in product management for software and/or web applications.
- Deep understanding of data analytics is required, and the ability to collect, aggregate, organize, and analyze data.
- Knowledge and experience in the requirements and definition of web portal applications and infrastructure.
- Superior people skills, in order to gather product information, facilitate evaluation processes, and perform business development functions.
- You promote trust and empowerment through open access to information.
- Strong leadership skills, with ability to lead and influence cross-functionally throughout the organization.
- Creative problem-solving skills.
- Broad exposure to current and future technology concepts and an aptitude to understand and communicate technical concepts as they relate to product concept development and business development requirements.
Together, we can build your future! We offer a competitive salary and a great benefits package, which includes Health, Dental, Vision & Life Insurance, 401(k) with company match, 11 Company-paid Holidays, Paid Time Off and a variety of additional benefits!
SONIFI’s team is changing people's lives through memorable guest experiences - all delivered through an integrated technology and service platform. We work with global brands like AT&T, LG and Samsung and leverage technology from Google and Amazon. SONIFI's core solutions include interactive television, streaming, Internet access, Free-To-Guest, and healthcare integrations, along with unparalleled nationwide technical support and professional services.
SONIFI and SONIFI Health value diversity and we are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. We consider all qualified applicants for employment regardless of age, race, color, national origin, sex, religion, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other protected status.
If you require assistance in filling out our online application due to a disability, please contact Human Resources at 605-988-1000.
For more information about Equal Employment Opportunity, please visit: https://www.eeoc.gov/.