Senior Manager Ad Sales
Join our amazing ad sales team! SONIFI® Solutions, Inc., the leader in technology solutions for the hospitality and healthcare industries, is looking to add a Senior Manager of Ad Sales to the team! The Senior Manager of Ad Sales is responsible for building a pipeline of business through strong relationships and strategic outreach. You will create a high-level strategy and drive revenue by selling advertisements to existing and potential clients targeting the hospitality television space. This includes reactively managing ad sales requests as well as proactively seeking out new advertisers and developing new ways to grow advertising revenue.
What you’ll do:
- Partner with SVP to define high-level strategy for both short- and long-term growth based on SONIFIs initiatives.
- Conduct analysis of marketplace trends to predict trends and identify strategic gaps.
- Sell advertisements on the designated inventory in hotel rooms, including but not limited to The Welcome Channel.
- Sell and manage linear channels delivered to all hotels and/or specific demographic market areas (‘DMA’).
- Work to develop a high-level of expertise on SONIFI’s products and services.
- Develop marketing initiatives and participate in industry events.
- Manage existing relationships and develop new relationships with advertising agencies.
- Develop and execute contracts and insertion orders.
- Create new advertising and promotional opportunities attractive to the hospitality advertiser.
- Develop proposals based on targeted requests including DMA, hotel chain scale and timing.
- Collaborate with ad sales operations team on scheduling and managing inventory.
- Create, manage and report on advertising budget and status.
- Consistently communicate activity, market trends, growth opportunities and risks to leadership.
- Work with hotel partners on site specific promotion and advertising.
- Develop and deliver reporting including channel and spot impression reports by client.
- Investigate programmatic opportunities.
- Other duties which are commensurate with the role.
What you’ll need:
- A BA/BS is required along with a minimum of four (4) or more years related experience in advertising sales; or the equivalent combination of education and/or work experience.
- TV advertising and/or out of home advertising experience a plus.
- A passion for media and a strong sense of curiosity will serve you well in this role.
- You must be able to work collaboratively and build strong relationships with customers and partners across the business.
- Must have strong verbal, and written communication skills; effective and professional presentation skills; motivational, persuasion and consensus building skills; the ability to read, understand and explain contract language; along with the ability to manage multiple projects and prioritize.
- Must be able to meet deadlines and work with minimal supervision.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office.
Together, we can build your future! We offer a competitive salary and a great benefits package, which includes Health, Dental, Vision & Life Insurance, 401(k) with company match, 11 Company-paid Holidays, Paid Time Off and a variety of additional benefits!
SONIFI’s team is changing people's lives through memorable guest experiences - all delivered through an integrated technology and service platform. We work with global brands like AT&T, LG and Samsung and leverage technology from Google and Amazon. SONIFI's core solutions include interactive television, streaming, Internet access, Free-To-Guest, and healthcare integrations, along with unparalleled nationwide technical support and professional services.
SONIFI and SONIFI Health value diversity and we are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. We consider all qualified applicants for employment regardless of age, race, color, national origin, sex, religion, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other protected status.
Generally starting at $70,000.00 - $90,000.00 annually. The salary of the finalist selected for this role will be set based on a variety of factors, including but not limited to, location, experience, education, specialty, and training. This pay scale is not a promise of a particular wage. This position is also eligible for PTO, holidays, health, dental, vision, retirement plan, pet insurance, on-demand pay, and a variety of other benefits.
If you require assistance in filling out our online application due to a disability, please contact Human Resources at 605-988-1000.
For more information about Equal Employment Opportunity, please visit: https://www.eeoc.gov/.
Job Reference #: 677