SONIFI® Solutions, the leader in technology solutions for the hospitality and healthcare industries, is looking to add a Sales Engineer to our team. The Sales Engineer supports SONIFI’s Sales teams in guiding customers through technology decisions by providing technical expertise. Leverage customer interactions and technical knowledge to influence new product development. Bridge communication between Sales and Ops as needed for highly technical sales or unique configurations. The Sales Engineer must combine excellent sales ability and consultative skills with a solid understanding of advanced and emerging technologies.
What you’ll do:
- Support SONIFI sales activities from a technical perspective.
- Educate current and potential customers on how our solutions function.
- Provide guidance and recommendations on technology selection, networking requirements, cabling infrastructure, and compatibility of SONIFI products with property technology specifications.
- Provide timely feedback on SONIFI products and proposed product enhancements based on customer interactions and technical knowledge.
- Bring forward technology solutions and work with Engineering, Network Engineering, Product, and Operations to solve unique customer needs.
- Engage with third party partners to understand and influence new product development.
- Document and create training materials for Sales team.
- Bridge communication between Sales and Installations teams for technical details
- Coordinate resolution of unique customer issues as needed
- Must be able to travel for customer meetings and sales shows
What you’ll need:
- Four-year degree in Engineering along with a minimum of four years’ experience in communications-related systems or services and experience with process flow management; or the equivalent combination of education and/or work experience.
- Ability to understand advanced engineering and technical concepts, read/understand and explain provisions of the Agreements.
- Experience providing technical sales support with an ability to work effectively with all levels of employees and management.
- Ability to travel as job responsibilities will require frequent travel.
- Strong communication, organizational and decision-making skills.
- Ability to communicate technical concepts clearly and simply.
- Computer skills, including advanced capabilities with word processing, spreadsheet, presentation and database applications.
SONIFI’s team is changing people's lives through memorable guest experiences - all delivered through an integrated technology and service platform. We work with global brands like AT&T, LG and Samsung and leverage technology from Google and Amazon. SONIFI's core solutions include interactive television, streaming, Internet access, Free-To-Guest, and healthcare integrations, along with unparalleled nationwide technical support and professional services.
Together, we can build your future! We offer a competitive salary and a great benefits package, which includes Health, Dental, Vision & Life Insurance, 401(k) with company match, 11 Company-paid Holidays, Paid Time Off and a variety of additional benefits!
SONIFI and SONIFI Health value diversity and we are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. We consider all qualified applicants for employment regardless of age, race, color, national origin, sex, religion, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other protected status.
If you require assistance in filling out our online application due to a disability, please contact Human Resources at 605-988-1000.
For more information about Equal Employment Opportunity, please visit: https://www.eeoc.gov/.