Regional Sales Manager
SONIFI® Solutions, the leader in technology solutions for the hospitality and healthcare industries, is looking to add a Regional Sales Manager to our team. The Regional Sales Manager is responsible for delivery on assigned renewal and acquisition of hotel rooms and margin, while maintaining high customer satisfaction. This is a high growth sales environment with focus on renewing existing customers Media agreements and developing new business, this position is primarily responsible for implementing SONIFI Solutions technology solutions while protecting capital, maximizing profitability, and maintaining strong customer relationships in a highly competitive selling environment.
What you’ll do:
- Generating, qualifying, processing, and following-up on leads.
- Providing consistent, concise, accurate internal and external communications.
- Solving complex technical integration issues.
- Preparing concise, targeted proposals and contracts.
- Effective "Cold Call" Prospecting.
- Developing and maintaining strong management company and hotel relationships.
- Managing travel and account coverage in an assigned Region.
- Operating effectively and efficiently in a home office environment.
- Providing daily Customer Communication and Customer Services.
- Achieving Sales, revenue and product Quotas.
What you’ll need:
- Four (4) year degree and/or minimum five (5) years’ experience in sales to Executive level people and their staff experience selling premium priced solutions, or the equivalent combination of education and/or work experience.
- Successful prospector, independently develops new prospects in a highly competitive environment, ability to multi-task daily projects and commitments.
- Ability to employ Structured selling methods and approaches, experience selling technology based products utilizing Return on Investment and other value added selling approaches.
- Familiarity and experience with large ticket technology sales items, strong legal (contract sales) negotiation skills, competitive-assertive personality with ability to operate effectively in high-pressure, high-risk sales environment, strong inner-drive and self-discipline.
- Proficiency in ACTI, Excel, Work, PowerPoint, Outlook.
- Ability to travel up to 60% and carry a valid driver’s license.
SONIFI’s team is changing people's lives through memorable guest experiences - all delivered through an integrated technology and service platform. We work with global brands like AT&T, LG and Samsung and leverage technology from Google and Amazon. SONIFI's core solutions include interactive television, streaming, Internet access, Free-To-Guest, and healthcare integrations, along with unparalleled nationwide technical support and professional services.
Together, we can build your future! We offer a competitive salary and a great benefits package, which includes Health, Dental, Vision & Life Insurance, 401(k) with company match, 11 Company-paid Holidays, Paid Time Off and a variety of additional benefits!
SONIFI and SONIFI Health value diversity and we are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. We consider all qualified applicants for employment regardless of age, race, color, national origin, sex, religion, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other protected status.
If you require assistance in filling out our online application due to a disability, please contact Human Resources at 605-988-1000.
For more information about Equal Employment Opportunity, please visit: https://www.eeoc.gov/.
Please click on the link below to apply for this position. A new window will open and direct you to apply at our corporate careers page. We look forward to hearing from you!Apply Online
Job Reference #: 612