Are you a passionate and forward-thinking Product Manager seeking a dynamic opportunity to orchestrate the future of Content Management Systems (CMS) for hotel and hospital systems? We're looking for an exceptional individual who will lead how we manage content for over 5,000 enterprise systems worldwide.
What you’ll do:
You will be the driving force behind our CMS product line strategy, both for our existing system and the future vision, which could take any form. Your role will be a blend of art and science - you’ll compile internal and external requirements, research the market and product options, and provide product leadership through the entire product lifecyle - definition, business case, development, launch, sustainment, and feature/system EOL.
What you’ll need:
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, engineering or related field and 3 to 5 years work experience in product management or product development for web/mobile software or technology services company is required. An equivalent combination of experience and/or education will also be considered.
- Proven track record of shipping product.
- Experience with products or services that entail complex systems integrations preferred.
- Experience with SaaS models, API-based or data-enriched products strongly preferred.
- Understanding of networking concepts such as LAN/WAN, Ethernet, and network design is a plus.
- Strong communication skills - oral, written, and electronic.
- Strong leadership skills, with prior experience leading and managing cross-functional teams preferred.
- Ability to collect, aggregate, organize, and analyze data.
- Exceptional attention and care for details while keeping the bigger picture in focus.
- Self-starter who is consummately curious and prioritizes impact proactively.
- Broad exposure to current and future technology concepts and an aptitude to understand and communicate technical concepts to diverse audiences (both technical and non-technical).
- Superior people skills, in order to gather product information, facilitate evaluation processes, and perform business development functions.
Together, we can build your future! We offer a competitive salary and a great benefits package, which includes Health, Dental, Vision & Life Insurance, 401(k) with company match, 11 Company-paid Holidays, Paid Time Off and a variety of additional benefits!
SONIFI’s team is changing people's lives through memorable guest experiences - all delivered through an integrated technology and service platform. We work with global brands like AT&T, LG and Samsung and leverage technology from Google and Amazon. SONIFI's core solutions include interactive television, streaming, Internet access, Free-To-Guest, and healthcare integrations, along with unparalleled nationwide technical support and professional services.
SONIFI and SONIFI Health value diversity and we are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. We consider all qualified applicants for employment regardless of age, race, color, national origin, sex, religion, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other protected status.
If you require assistance in filling out our online application due to a disability, please contact Human Resources at 605-988-1000.
For more information about Equal Employment Opportunity, please visit: https://www.eeoc.gov/.