SONIFI® Solutions, the leader in technology solutions for the hospitality and healthcare industries, is looking to add a Product Manager to our team. The Product Manager is responsible for product line strategy for existing and future products as well as product lifecycle management, which includes identifying new product opportunities or enhancements, performing product definition, conducting market and product analysis, and managing the product launch process from concept to market launch and beyond.
Ever been frustrated with technology in a hotel? Maybe yourroom key didn’t work, or there was nothing on TV worth watching, or maybe yousimply missed the familiarity of your at-home entertainment system.
At SONIFI, we’re working to change that. We partner withinternational hotel brands and leading technology companies to develop theseamless and personalized experiences guests want todayand tomorrow.
We’re continuously building and advancing our technologysolutions and we’re looking for a new Product Manager to join our team. Ifyou’re committed to innovation and have a proven track record in productdevelopment, let’s talk.
What you’ll do:
- Evaluate and prioritize key market and technology opportunities to enhance SONIFI’s Product Portfolio.
- Collect customer / user insights to inform overall product strategy and specific product-market fit.
- Collect and analyze competitive information, track competitor’s products, and communicate internally as necessary.
- Define product requirements for new products, features, or enhancements, and manage product deployments by platform.
- Define individual product deployment plans including appropriate market testing.
- Oversee product development efforts from product concept to market launch, including coordination and evaluation of results for market tests.
- Recommend appropriate pricing or value for new products.
- Provide product documentation, and work with sales and marketing on product-related support materials.
- Prepare and present product demonstrations and provide training, as necessary, to members of the Department, Sales and other departments within the Company.
- Monitor product quality issues and work with appropriate departments to address as necessary.
- Evaluate product end-of-life and manage end-of-life implementation.
- Communicate product information and updates to appropriate departments.
What you’ll need:
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, engineering or related field and 3 to 5 years work experience in product management or product development for web/mobile software or technology services company is required. An equivalent combination of experience and/or education will also be considered.
- Proven track record of shipping product.
- Experience with products or services that entail complex systems integrations preferred.
- Experience with SaaS models, API-based or data-enriched products strongly preferred.
- Understanding of networking concepts such as LAN/WAN, Ethernet, and network design is a plus.
- Strong communication skills - oral, written, and electronic.
- Strong leadership skills, with prior experience leading and managing cross-functional teams preferred.
- Ability to collect, aggregate, organize, and analyze data.
- Exceptional attention and care for details while keeping the bigger picture in focus.
- Self-starter who is consummately curious and prioritizes impact proactively.
- Broad exposure to current and future technology concepts and an aptitude to understand and communicate technical concepts to diverse audiences (both technical and non-technical).
- Superior people skills, in order to gather product information, facilitate evaluation processes, and perform business development functions.
SONIFI’s team is changing people's lives through memorable guest experiences - all delivered through an integrated technology and service platform. We work with global brands like AT&T, LG and Samsung and leverage technology from Google and Amazon. SONIFI's core solutions include interactive television, streaming, Internet access, Free-To-Guest, and healthcare integrations, along with unparalleled nationwide technical support and professional services.
Together, we can build your future! We offer a competitive salary and a great benefits package, which includes Health, Dental, Vision & Life Insurance, 401(k) with company match, 11 Company-paid Holidays, Paid Time Off and a variety of additional benefits!
SONIFI and SONIFI Health value diversity and we are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. We consider all qualified applicants for employment regardless of age, race, color, national origin, sex, religion, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other protected status.
If you require assistance in filling out our online application due to a disability, please contact Human Resources at 605-988-1000.
For more information about Equal Employment Opportunity, please visit: https://www.eeoc.gov/.