Installation Project Manager - Canada
SONIFI® Solutions, Inc., the leader in technology solutions for the hospitality and healthcare industries, is looking to add an Installation Project Manager to the team! The Installation Project Manager will work closely with Sales, Product, Engineering and Operations to scope and manage SONIFI project implementations, including systems delivered via, RF, LAN/WAN, DOCSIS, G.hn, wireless, etc., with the primary goal of delivering an exceptional product and customer experience. The Installation Project Manager must have experience in the deployment of networks. Responsibilities also include accurate site surveys, consulting, and working with managerial and technical staff at hotels and management companies, as well as providing technical assistance to Sales and other departments within SONIFI, along with its affiliates and subsidiaries. The Project Manager will define resourcing requirements for each assigned project and manage sub-contractor crews and internal labor with respect to quality, performance, within the budgeted costs for the duration of each project. As appropriate, the Project Manager will assemble, configure, and test all headend, MDF and IDF equipment and provide user training to all pertinent hotel staff and complete all required documentation.
SONIFI® Solutions prides itself on being the leader in technology solutions for the hospitality and healthcare industries. Today our team is changing people's lives through memorable guest experiences - all delivered through an integrated technology and service platform. We work with global brands like AT&T, LG and Samsung and leverage technology from Google and Amazon.
What you’ll do:
- SONIFI and/or Business Partner Project Management
- Project manage assigned customer solutions by effectively planning, executing, tracking, and communicating with customers directly as well as project team members, providing support and guidance, reporting, and escalating issues as needed.
- Collaborate with customers along with internal and external project team members, to effectively create, implement, and track project plans executing plans, timelines, and maintain project budgets for the successful deployment of project scopes.
- Ensure the completion of project tasks and deliverables, on time and with quality focus.
- Monitor resource performance during all phases of the project implementation.
- Identify and mitigate project risks throughout the project.
- Provide project status communications and updates to customers and project stakeholders on a regular basis.
- Ensure all system installations and conversions follow the terms defined in the Contract Summary. Provide technical and administrative support for Installation Crews and sub-contractors.
- Ensure that each project meets the highest quality standards to ensure optimal performance of all related systems.
- Acts as the primary customer contact during the Installations process, maintaining communications between the customer and SONIFI Solutions (Canada) Inc.
- Resolve conflicts related to schedules, plans, and team performance.
- Lead or actively participate in meetings for all related projects and team activities.
- Ensure internal/external teams possess the tools and information necessary to successfully execute the project plan and tasks.
- Inspire team motivation to deliver a successful, on-time implementation.
- Regularly communicate project needs, risks and opportunities escalating to senior leadership as appropriate.
- Assist with any aspect of the installation to ensure it is complete on time and on budget.
- Expertise and Thought Leadership
- Share technical expertise and knowledge with project and departmental teams through weekly updates or real-time coaching.
- Identify and document best practices and process improvements to drive more efficient deployments and to enhance the quality of the customer experience.
- Provide customers with an understanding of the nuances of current platform technology and related integration requirements.
- Clearly communicate project needs and timelines to customers, management, and stakeholders.
- Provide project status reporting to all stakeholders (both internally and externally) on a regular basis.
- Maintain internal systems and accurate records on all projects in a timely manner.
- Continuous Improvement
- Continuously seek ways to improve implementation processes, procedures, and customer experience opportunities
- Assist with defining and refining project plans for project activities.
- Strive to meet and exceed any volume/financial targets assigned.
- Promote and maintain positive working relationships while working to meet departmental and company goals.
- Comply and adhere to departmental and company procedures and policies.
- Complete special projects as assigned.
What you’ll need:
- Bachelor’s degree in business, or a related degree, and at least six (6) years related experience; or the equivalent combination of education and/or work experience. Related experience includes, but is not limited to, enterprise technology implementation project management experience, hospitality technology experience is preferred.
- Knowledge of IP technology and networking principles
- Familiarity of systems typically found in hotel settings (Property Management, Guest WiFi, Guest Room Entertainment, and others).
- Excellent writing and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent customer relationship skills
- Ability to work both independently and within teams.
- Ability to understand complex technical system interactions.
- Excellent attention to detail and adherence to timelines.
- Excellent organizational skills and time management
- Natural relationship builder with integrity, reliability, and maturity.
- Critical thinking and problem-solving skills.
- High energy, "can-do" attitude with a willingness to do what it takes to get the job done.
- Self-motivated and able to thrive in a results-driven environment.
- Prior experience with managing simultaneous projects preferred.
- Experienced using project management techniques and software applications.
- General understanding of interactive media systems and / or IP systems is preferred.
- Experienced using MS Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint is required.
- PMP or PMI training preferred.
- Salesforce and NetSuite experience is preferred.
We offer a competitive salary with Group Health benefits, and a company pension plan.
We thank all applicants for their interest, but only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
SONIFI Solutions Canada Inc. is committed to equity in the workplace.