Implementation Project Specialist
SONIFI® Solutions, Inc., the leader in technology solutions for the hospitality and healthcare industries, is looking to add a Implementation Project Specialist to our team. The Implementation Project Specialist, Hospitality will have responsibility for supporting the Implementation team and customers throughout the full life cycle of a variety of project types. The Project Specialist works independently as well as within a team to coordinate project quotes, schedules, materials, deployments, and other administrative functions. This is a full-time, non-exempt, corporate/remote-based position.
What you’ll do:
- Coordinate activities pertaining to all aspects of the Implementation process.
- Manage minor upgrades throughout the deployment process.
- Monitor the approval queues, create work orders, and assist on other related work orders
- Create projects for approved orders.
- Ensure timely closure of projects.
- Create sales orders, RMAs, and requisitions.
- Oversee, research, and correct transaction errors maintaining communications with the customer appropriately.
- Process Change Orders, create change order contract, update/create work order adhering to standard operating procedures.
- Maintain accurate, detailed, well-organized data within SONIFI internal systems.
- Interact with customer’s inquiries and needs, assisting wherever possible to generate customer quotes, process orders, and provide follow up in a timely manner.
- Provide remote support and escalation for calls/e-mails from onsite Installation resources.
- Provide feedback to improve internal procedures for deployment information, contracts, required forms, processes and policies.
- Assist with user acceptance testing of internal applications, as necessary.
- Promote and maintain positive working relationships while working to meet departmental and company goals.
- Comply and adhere to departmental and company procedures and policies.
- Other projects and duties as assigned.
What you’ll need:
- Associate degree and a minimum 3 years of related experience, preferably in a technical environment; or have the equivalent combination of education and/or work experience.
- Ability to adapt to a technical environment.
- Strong Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook) skills.
- Experienced providing outstanding customer service delighting customers.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to adapt to changing priorities through the course of the day.
- Excellent judgment and decision-making skills.
- Detail-oriented and self-motivated.
Together, we can build your future! We offer a competitive salary and a great benefits package, which includes Health, Dental, Vision & Life Insurance, 401(k) with company match, 11 Company-paid Holidays, Paid Time Off and a variety of additional benefits!
SONIFI’s team is changing people's lives through memorable guest experiences - all delivered through an integrated technology and service platform. We work with global brands like AT&T, LG and Samsung and leverage technology from Google and Amazon. SONIFI's core solutions include interactive television, streaming, Internet access, Free-To-Guest, and healthcare integrations, along with unparalleled nationwide technical support and professional services.
SONIFI and SONIFI Health value diversity and we are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. We consider all qualified applicants for employment regardless of age, race, color, national origin, sex, religion, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other protected status.
If you require assistance in filling out our online application due to a disability, please contact Human Resources at 605-988-1000.
For more information about Equal Employment Opportunity, please visit: https://www.eeoc.gov/.
Please click on the link below to apply for this position. A new window will open and direct you to apply at our corporate careers page. We look forward to hearing from you!Apply Online
Job Reference #: 623