Customization Implementation & Graphic Support Specialist
SONIFI® Solutions, Inc., the leader in technology solutions for the hospitality and healthcare industries, is looking to add a Customization Implementation & Graphic Support Specialist to the team! The Customization Implementation & Graphic Support Specialist responsibilities are to assist with and manage projects to include customer discussion and coordination of customizations projects and graphic design for customizations projects. This position requires coordination of graphics for promotions, marketing requests and sales demonstrations. etc. This position requires design, proof, update and managing of production assets in accordance with regular schedules. Projects involve internal and external products and services offered by SONIFI and involve a significant amount of interdepartmental, customer, and at times, vendor coordination. Position will have regular contact with customers to train, upsell and communicate project status throughout the entire deployment and execution. Much of this contact will be with executive level resources with large management groups thereby requiring this position to multitask and have crisp sales etiquette, extensive product knowledge, and the ability to deliver a concise plan to all levels within the groups. The scope of the projects will include project definition, planning and coordination, collection, creation and management of assets, customer approvals, deployment, and post-production support. This position will be a key contributor and contact point for communication within the team and to the external customer.
What you’ll do:
- Create, manage, direct, and implement customization and production projects.
- Serve as a point of contact for internal departments/customers; prioritizing, managing, and completing requests.
- Serve as a point of contact for external customers; initiating and facilitating the new customer customizations on-boarding process, training and supporting new and existing customers with applicable portal functions, guide customers in how to best utilize the customizable aspects of their SONIFI system and work with internal groups for deployment.
- Manage the day-to-day operational aspects of customization and brand projects; asset creation, asset check-in, asset deployment and communication regarding status/completion of work. Minimize and manage exposure and risks on projects. Ensure that the diverse project components are planned, managed, and controlled from project initiation to project wrap-up within agreed time and quality boundaries.
- Escalate slips in deliverables, obstacles, and work with management to hold all members accountable for missed dates, quality of work and expectations set during the project.
- Work closely with the Sales, Product and Programming Operations to ensure that the business’ interests are best served at all levels.
- Design and produce custom assets to meet client marketing and identity requirements while adhering to established user interface and navigation guidelines.
- Produce promotional assets for content titles. Convert provided information and imagery into multiple formats for use in a TV environment and export into appropriate formats for each platform. Review for accuracy and appropriate TV display characteristics and make any required changes.
- Design any requested items that have no art to repurpose.
- Deliver final assets to appropriate systems for locations for distribution.
- Work with external customers to ensure understanding of project scope and gain any necessary approvals.
- Must have an in-depth knowledge of the technical capabilities and limitations of all platforms.
- Must have an in-depth understanding of the contract components that equate to specific services and customized aspects of each platform. Apply that understanding to conversations with the external customers. Assist with any upselling of additional services that may be needed to comply with or meet the customer’s needs. Work with Sales and Contracts to facilitate any adjustments to existing contracts.
- Contribute to brainstorming, design, and production of graphics in support of Marketing campaigns, promotions, and sales demonstrations.
- This position will work on large and complex projects with medium to high degrees of dependencies, risks, and visibility.
What you’ll need:
- A two or four-year degree with an emphasis in graphic design or equivalent experience is required.
- Emphasis in digital or television design is preferred.
- Experience and training in Photoshop is required.
- Experience with Microsoft Word, Excel, Power Point, and project-scheduling applications is desired.
- Experience in a similar job is desired.
- Must be highly detail oriented, able to communicate clearly in oral and written form, and possess the ability to handle multiple projects at one time.
- Must possess the ability to give effective verbal presentations and facilitate meetings.
- Must have strong initiative, organization, and work follow-up skills.
- Must have strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Must be able to communicate and present in a professional manner.
Together, we can build your future! We offer a competitive salary and a great benefits package, which includes Health, Dental, Vision & Life Insurance, 401(k) with company match, 11 Company-paid Holidays, Paid Time Off and a variety of additional benefits!
SONIFI’s team is changing people's lives through memorable guest experiences - all delivered through an integrated technology and service platform. We work with global brands like AT&T, LG and Samsung and leverage technology from Google and Amazon. SONIFI's core solutions include interactive television, streaming, Internet access, Free-To-Guest, and healthcare integrations, along with unparalleled nationwide technical support and professional services.
SONIFI and SONIFI Health value diversity and we are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. We consider all qualified applicants for employment regardless of age, race, color, national origin, sex, religion, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other protected status.
If you require assistance in filling out our online application due to a disability, please contact Human Resources at 605-988-1000.
For more information about Equal Employment Opportunity, please visit: https://www.eeoc.gov/.