Graphic Design & Customization Implementation Specialist
SONIFI® Solutions prides itself on being the leader in technology solutions for the hospitality and healthcare industries. Today our team is changing people's lives through memorable guest experiences - all delivered through an integrated technology and service platform. We work with global brands like AT&T, LG and Samsung and leverage technology from Google and Amazon.
We are seeking a Graphic Design & Customization Implementation Specialist to assist with and manage projects to include customer discussion and coordination of customizations projects and graphic design for customizations projects. Projects involve internal and external products and services offered by SONIFI and involve a significant amount of interdepartmental, customer, and at times, vendor coordination. The scope of the projects will include; project definition, planning and coordination, collection, creation and management of assets, customer approvals, deployment and post-production support. This position will be a key contributor and contact point for communication within the team and to the external customer.
Job Skills & Qualifications:
- A two or four-year degree with an emphasis in graphic design or equivalent experience is required.
- Experience and training in Photoshop is required.
- Experience with Microsoft Word, Excel, Power Point and project-scheduling applications is desired.
- Experience with digital or television design is preferred.
- Must possess the ability to give effective verbal presentations and facilitate meetings.
- Must be highly detail oriented, able to communicate clearly in oral and written form, and possess the ability to handle multiple projects at one time.
- Must have strong initiative, organization and work follow-up skills.
- Must have strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Must be able to communicate and present in a professional manner.
- Create, manage, direct, and implement customization and production projects.
- Serve as a point of contact for internal departments/customers; prioritizing, managing and completing requests.
- Serve as a point of contact for external customers; initiating and facilitating the new customer customizations on-boarding process, training and supporting new and existing customers with applicable portal functions, guide customers in how to best utilize the customizable aspects of their SONIFI system and work with internal groups for deployment.
- Manage the day-to-day operational aspects of customization and brand projects; asset creation, asset check-in, asset deployment and communication regarding status/completion of work. Minimize and manage exposure and risks on projects. Ensure that the diverse project components are planned, managed, and controlled from project initiation to project wrap-up within agreed time and quality boundaries.
- Escalate slips in deliverables, obstacles and work with management to hold all members accountable for missed dates, quality of work and expectations set during the project.
- Work closely with the Sales, Product and Programming Operations to ensure that the business’ interests are best served at all levels.
- Design and produce custom assets to meet client marketing and identity requirements while adhering to established user interface and navigation guidelines.
- Produce promotional assets for content titles. Convert provided information and imagery into multiple formats for use in a TV environment and export into appropriate formats for each platform. Review for accuracy and appropriate TV display characteristics and make any required changes.
- Design any requested items that have no art to repurpose.
- Deliver final assets to appropriate systems for locations for distribution.
- Work with external customers to ensure understanding of project scope and gain any necessary approvals.
- Must have an in-depth knowledge of the technical capabilities and limitations of all platforms.
- Must have an in-depth understanding of the contract components that equate to specific services and customized aspects of each platform. Apply that understanding to conversations with the external customers. Assist with any upselling of additional services that may be needed to comply or meet the customer’s needs. Work with Sales and Contracts to facilitate any adjustments to existing contracts.
- Contribute to brainstorming, design, and production of graphics in support of Marketing campaigns, promotions and sales demonstrations.
- This position will work on large and complex projects with medium to high degrees of dependencies, risks and visibility.
Together, we can build your future! We offer a competitive salary and a great benefits package, which includes Health, Dental, Vision & Life Insurance, 401(k) with company match, 11 Company-paid Holidays, Paid Time Off and a variety of additional benefits!
SONIFI and SONIFI Health value diversity and we are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. We consider all qualified applicants for employment regardless of age, race, color, national origin, sex, religion, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other protected status.
If you require assistance in filling out our online application due to a disability, please contact Human Resources at 605-988-1000.
For more information about Equal Employment Opportunity, please visit: https://www.eeoc.gov/.