Enterprise Sales Executive
SONIFI® Health is looking for a Enterprise Sales Executive. The Enterprise Sales Executive is a role within the SONIFI Health sales organization. Skilled at managing large, complex sales, manages strategic accounts.
The Enterprise Sales Executive-West builds an assigned territory of new business and expands the footprint of product solutions within assigned territory accounts. This includes responsibility for the sale and contracting of healthcare solutions (I-TV, Tablet, Digital Signage) and associated programming, DirecTV systems and all associated professional services. This position is responsible for establishing and maintaining effective business relationships with C-level managers throughout the healthcare industry, including hospitals and enterprise health systems, and other free standing healthcare centers.
Candidate must live in one of these states with ability to travel within the territory.
What you’ll do:
- Sell SONIFI Health enterprise solutions into hospitals and large health systems/networks.
- Meet or exceed assigned quota on a yearly basis in assigned territory or region.
- Responsible for lead generation activities ensuring pipeline is full of sales opportunities.
- Grow the existing client base by selling new products and services to them on a regular basis.
- Manage leads, opportunities, and accounts in company CRM and ensure it is always up to date.
- Report on a weekly basis status of the pipeline to assigned VP of Sales.
- Demonstrate company products and solutions and be an expert in the technical conversation.
- Participate in regular meetings with sales management and client service team members.
- Being able to travel as needed.
What you’ll need:
- Four-year degree required in business, marketing, or nursing; master’s degree preferred.
- Must have healthcare experience.
- Position requires a minimum of ten (10) years of experience selling healthcare technology to hospitals and health systems and demonstrated achievement of sales quota of at least two years in the position.
- Position requires strong relationship building with all clients.
- This position requires strong legal (contract sales), analytical and financial acumen as well as a competitive-assertive personality with the ability to operate effectively in a high-pressure, high risk sales environment.
- Incumbent must possess strong organization and prioritization skills, strong inner-drive and self-discipline, computer proficiency (Salesforce, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, CRM software, and tablet technologies) and be able to travel 60% to 80%.
- Incumbent must be able to conduct and present SONIFI Health products and business plans to CXO and large group settings in hospitals and health systems and any other healthcare related business opportunities in meetings and conferences as deemed necessary by the Vice President Sales
SONIFI Health technology uses an interactive patient engagement platform to deliver solutions through the TV or tablet encouraging active patient participation along the continuum of care to promote healthy lifestyle choices and improve patient outcomes. We are looking for driven individuals who are passionate about delivering innovative solutions and delighting our customers, to join SONIFI in our exciting growth journey. As a member of our team, you should work collaboratively, be customer-oriented, challenge yourself and others, and be curious. Our employees are encouraged to make their mark and evolve the company through their own drive and accountability. We value talent and hard work, and reward those who excel in their roles and deliver results. Our people are the key component to our success.
Together, we can build your future! We offer a competitive salary and a great benefits package, which includes Health, Dental, Vision & Life Insurance, 401(k) with company match, 11 Company-paid Holidays, Paid Time Off and a variety of additional benefits!
SONIFI and SONIFI Health value diversity and we are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. We consider all qualified applicants for employment regardless of age, race, color, national origin, sex, religion, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other protected status.
If you require assistance in filling out our online application due to a disability, please contact Human Resources at 605-988-1000.
For more information about Equal Employment Opportunity, please visit: https://www.eeoc.gov/.
Job Reference #: 522