Director Content & Customizations
SONIFI® Solutions, Inc., the leader in technology solutions for the hospitality and healthcare industries, is looking to add a Director of Content & Customizations to our team. The Director of Content & Customizations is responsible for the initial customization of client systems as well as the maintenance of client system customizations after going live. Your responsibilities include the management and maintenance of all content as part of the customization of client systems. You will shape a center of excellence for SONIFI Health clients by defining and refining best practices and playbooks specific to the user (internal and external) experience. You will lead key customization projects, as well as cultivate a team of content, customization, production, and design resources which includes recruiting, training, supporting, and growing these key resources. You will manage tools, processes, procedures, and policies associated with successful content and customization management. You will have responsibility for identifying KPIs, monitoring and extracting insights to impact quality, cost / resource efficiency, and customer engagement. You will have responsibility for risk management and capacity planning as it relates to content and customization. You will participate in customization and content management activities to optimize capacity and bridge project volume spikes.
What you’ll do:
- Manage the Content & Customization Team
- Build and maintain an onboarding curriculum for new team members.
- Provide opportunities for continuous improvement and development of current team members.
- Ensure adoption of SONIFI Health and SONIFI Solutions procedures, policies, and tools.
- Monitor and coach team members to ensure internal and external customer satisfaction.
- Monitor capacity and perform capacity planning for the team.
- Build and maintain career paths for the team,
- Develop back up, coverage, and succession plans for key roles on the team.
- Identify new roles and responsibilities required to support the evolving business.
- Operations Management of the Education and Entertainment Content
- Maintain the content libraries for the education and entertainment content offered by SONIFI Health.
- Onboard new content and new content vendors as required.
- Prepare royalty reports for content vendors and ensure the reports and royalties are submitted on time.
- Build and maintain communication channels and procedures when new content becomes available.
- Build and maintain communication channels and procedures when content is required to be removed for client systems.
- Content and Customization of Field Systems
- Build and execute processes to keep video content updated on client systems.
- Build and enforce a process to request content and customization changes on client systems.
- Use the SONIFI Content Management System (CMS), Mobile Content Management System (mCMS), and other systems to maintain the configurations of client solutions.
- Ensure multilingual translations are updated annually on client solutions.
- Build and maintain user manuals for CMS and mCMS.
- Build and maintain a user’s manuals for product specific customizations including instructions, best practices, and use case examples.
- Escalation for Support
- Perform incident management role as needed for select field issues.
- Perform intervention and de-escalation roles as needed for select field issues.
- Sales Support
- Participate in Sales calls and onsite presentations as requested by Sales and Customer Success.
- Respond to RFP questions related to content and customizations as assigned.
- Document interactions with prospective clients for Sales and Customer Success.
- Documentation and Training
- Participate in product and technology hand-offs from Engineering to Operations.
- Prepare Customization resources/tools for solutions that can be used by clients, sub-contractors, and internal support teams.
- Prepare socialization and promotional materials for clients on the solutions.
- Executive Sponsor
- Meet with the client’s sponsor for a pool of accounts on a quarterly basis.
- Be available to the client sponsors for the assigned pool of accounts on an as needed basis.
- Communicate with the customer success executive for the assigned pool of accounts.
- Product Management Support
- Provide UEX design and production support to product management and engineering.
- Make recommendations for the improvement of solutions and features.
What you’ll need:
- BA/BS degree in design, marketing, business, or similar required unless equivalent demonstrated work experience and ten (10) years of experience working with clients to capture and build UEX, brand, website, and/or marketing environments, or the equivalent education and experience.
- Minimum of one (1) year of experience leading, developing, training, and/or onboarding team members.
- Experience within the healthcare industry is strongly preferred.
- Must have strong written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills with the ability to give presentations and run meetings in person and through webinars and calls, facing up to internal and external executive level contacts.
- Must have experience working within a professional interdisciplinary team structure both internally and externally.
- Must have the ability to lead on-site and remote resources.
- Experience with MS-Office, CRM (Salesforce preferred), collaboration tools (e.g., Asana), as well as general computer competency for learning custom applications are required.
- Must have the ability to understand and communicate technical and creative concepts clearly to broad audiences.
- Must have strong analytical and problem-solving skills, be organized, and pay close attention to details.
Together, we can build your future! We offer a competitive salary and a great benefits package, which includes Health, Dental, Vision & Life Insurance, 401(k) with company match, 11 Company-paid Holidays, Paid Time Off and a variety of additional benefits!
SONIFI’s team is changing people's lives through memorable guest experiences - all delivered through an integrated technology and service platform. We work with global brands like AT&T, LG and Samsung and leverage technology from Google and Amazon. SONIFI's core solutions include interactive television, streaming, Internet access, Free-To-Guest, and healthcare integrations, along with unparalleled nationwide technical support and professional services.
SONIFI and SONIFI Health value diversity and we are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. We consider all qualified applicants for employment regardless of age, race, color, national origin, sex, religion, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other protected status.
If you require assistance in filling out our online application due to a disability, please contact Human Resources at 605-988-1000.
For more information about Equal Employment Opportunity, please visit: https://www.eeoc.gov/.
Please click on the link below to apply for this position. A new window will open and direct you to apply at our corporate careers page. We look forward to hearing from you!Apply Online
Job Reference #: 632