Customer Success Specialist
SONIFI® Solutions prides itself on being the leader in technology solutions for the hospitality and healthcare industries. Today our team is changing people's lives through memorable guest experiences - all delivered through an integrated technology and service platform.
We are looking to add a Customer Success Specialist to our team. The Customer Success Specialist will be responsible for providing superior sales and customer support in securing solutions contracts and enhancing relationships with hotel customers, resulting in increased sales volume and overall customer satisfaction and retention.
Some of the essential functions include:
- Support Regional Sales Managers, National Accounts, Corporate Sales, Customer Success Managers and Strategic Accounts
- Pre-qualifies incoming leads and forwards appropriate information to RSM if pre-defined qualifications are met.
- Liaison for corporate office staff to sales personnel.
- Utilize Sales Force to obtain and maintain accurate site information for, Regional RSM, sales force, and/or hotel management groups (revenue, legal entity, Management Company, existing contracts/services, etc.).
- Assist with special projects and tasks as assigned by Lead or Manager.
What you’ll need:
- High School Diploma along with a minimum of three years experience in a customer service role, or the equivalent combination of related education and/or work experience.
- Prior knowledge of sales and sales administration procedures is preferred.
- The qualified candidate must have strong customer service and exceptional communication skills. Must have the ability to comprehend and explain contract documentation.
- Strong data and financial analytical skills are needed.
- Must exhibit good judgment and the ability to work within established guidelines.
- Must have technical aptitude to support SONIFI’s products.
- Strong computer skills are required.
We offer a competitive salary and a great benefits package, which includes Health, Dental, Vision & Life Insurance, 401(k) with company match, 11 Company-paid Holidays, Paid Time Off and a variety of additional benefits!
SONIFI values diversity and we are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. We consider all qualified applicants for employment regardless of age, race, color, national origin, sex, religion, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other protected status.
If you require assistance in filling out our online application, due to a disability, please contact Human Resources at 605-988-1000.
For more information about Equal Employment Opportunity, please visit: https://www.eeoc.gov/.