Customer Success Executive
SONIFI® Solutions, Inc., the leader in technology solutions for the hospitality and healthcare industries, is looking to add a Customer Success Executive to the team! As a Customer Success Executive, you will be focused primarily on driving increased adoption and utilization of SONIFI Health’s patient engagement solutions among healthcare providers. You will help customers identify customer goals, align to their strategic objectives, and prescriptively steward them toward high-impact tangible outcomes. You will also handle client renewals and overall relationship development for assigned accounts including but not limited to activating additional functionality and account rounding through upsells. This position will need to meet at a minimum monthly with customers and travel to client sites, as necessary. The position will identify optimization opportunities and provide associated presentations and product demonstrations. This position will provide reporting to assigned accounts to show and demonstrate ROI and analysis of services offered.
What you’ll do:
- Help customers align their adoption of SONIFI’s products and services to the healthcare provider’s strategic goals and objectives.
- Drive activation and utilization of existing and new features within SONIFI’s product portfolio.
- Understand customer gaps and anticipate at-risk indicators (like lower usage, customer leadership disengagement, technical or product education needs, etc.) and strategize with Nurse Executive and Data Analysts to improve partnership.
- Provide product and company presentations to accounts as requested.
- Identify upsell and expansion opportunities within accounts and liaise with Customer Success and Sales leadership or Sales Executives to facilitate growth.
- Assist with technical issues and out-of-scope escalations by notifying Customer Success and Sales leadership and coordinating between client and SONIFI’s technical support and product team resources.
- Derive actionable insights and recommendations from regular status/usage reports and analytics of key performance indicators including ROI analysis.
- Advocate and promote successful customers by identifying opportunities for press releases, case studies, webinar participation, referrals and references.
- Report regularly on customer activity levels to the VP of Customer Success.
- Must be able to work remotely and be willing to travel, depending on customer needs.
What you’ll need:
- A Bachelor’s degree in business or related field.
- Minimum 5 years of customer success or account management experience in healthcare; strong preference for experience working directly with providers (health systems, hospitals).
- High customer orientation with strong presentation skills and high relational IQ.
- Must be able to work independently to manage your client portfolio end-to-end (activation, adoption, retention, advocacy).
- The successful candidate will have professional written, verbal and inter-personal communication skills along with strong initiative, organizational and follow-up skills.
- The candidate must be self-motivated. Must have a desire to work and collaborate with people and be able to meet commitments and schedules.
- Must have financial acumen and strong analytical and problem-solving skills, be highly organized, and pay extremely close attention to details.
- Must have experience working with CRM software (Salesforce strongly preferred), Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
Together, we can build your future! We offer a competitive salary and a great benefits package, which includes Health, Dental, Vision & Life Insurance, 401(k) with company match, 11 Company-paid Holidays, Paid Time Off and a variety of additional benefits!
SONIFI’s team is changing people's lives through memorable guest experiences - all delivered through an integrated technology and service platform. We work with global brands like AT&T, LG and Samsung and leverage technology from Google and Amazon. SONIFI's core solutions include interactive television, streaming, Internet access, Free-To-Guest, and healthcare integrations, along with unparalleled nationwide technical support and professional services.
SONIFI and SONIFI Health value diversity and we are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. We consider all qualified applicants for employment regardless of age, race, color, national origin, sex, religion, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other protected status.
If you require assistance in filling out our online application due to a disability, please contact Human Resources at 605-988-1000.
For more information about Equal Employment Opportunity, please visit: https://www.eeoc.gov/.