Customer Service Representative I
SONIFI® Solutions, the leader in technology solutions for the hospitality and healthcare industries, is looking to add a Customer Service Representative to our team. This full-time non-exempt position provides knowledgeable and professional telephone customer service in the Technical Assistance Center to external and internal contacts. All customer communications and interactions are to be documented along with handling confidential and proprietary information. This includes other duties as required so the overall department objectives may be achieved.
What you’ll do:
· Provide professional customer service and support to internal and external callers.
· Make outgoing calls as required for special projects, and customer follow up.
· Maintains and updates customer records and databases.
· Responsible for completing duties, compiling data, completing special projects and reports as assigned.
· Follows department/company policies and procedures.
· Maintain acceptable attendance record.
· Handle confidential and proprietary SONIFI information.
What you’ll need:
· High school diploma or equivalent education required.
· Candidates should have the aptitude to learn new technology along with the requisite communication skills to work in a call center and team environment.
· Must have the ability to follow department procedures.
· Work independently as well as part of a team.
· Ability to multi-task; including typing, telephone call handling, computer data entry and problem-solving skills.
SONIFI’s team is changing people's lives through memorable guest experiences - all delivered through an integrated technology and service platform. We work with global brands like AT&T, LG and Samsung and leverage technology from Google and Amazon. SONIFI's core solutions include interactive television, streaming, Internet access, Free-To-Guest, and healthcare integrations, along with unparalleled nationwide technical support and professional services.
Together, we can build your future! We offer a competitive salary and a great benefits package, which includes Health, Dental, Vision & Life Insurance, 401(k) with company match, 11 Company-paid Holidays, Paid Time Off and a variety of additional benefits!
SONIFI and SONIFI Health value diversity and we are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. We consider all qualified applicants for employment regardless of age, race, color, national origin, sex, religion, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other protected status.
If you require assistance in filling out our online application due to a disability, please contact Human Resources at 605-988-1000.
For more information about Equal Employment Opportunity, please visit: https://www.eeoc.gov/.