SONIFI® Solutions, the leader in technology solutions for the hospitality and healthcare industries, is looking to add a Warehouse Associate to our team who will handle and process outbound inventory, interdepartmental transfers; recycling of returned used inventory, pick/package repaired items and other duties associated with material movement and warehouse operations.
What you’ll do:
- Using a computer to utilize NetSuite, Salesforce software applications for inventory movement and accuracy.
- Shipping all inventories from truckload, LTL (less than truckload), or small package shipments in order to meet on-time delivery to our customers.
- Complete count and item verification for Inventory Transfer Forms, and distributing all items to proper areas for repair, storage, shipments, or recycling.
- Assembling outgoing shipments, which includes matching merchandise with orders and the correct inventory item and quantities. Scanning, boxing, and packing correctly for accurate shipping and to minimize damage in transit, and transacting parts on computer.
- Assisting in the continuous improvement efforts of processes and systems.
- Complete all bar code activity for the purpose of accurate inventory control.
- Other duties as assigned by the Warehouse Supervisor.
- Good attendance is a requirement for this position.
What you’ll need:
- High School graduate or equivalent required.
- Related warehousing/material control experience preferred.
- Experience in computer operations with word processing/spreadsheet software is required.
- Must be able to operate phone, copier, facsimile, and calculator.
- Ability to operate, or learn to operate, warehouse equipment such as bar code scanners, forklifts, power pallet jacks, hand jacks, and miscellaneous small power and hand tools is helpful.
SONIFI’s team is changing people's lives through memorable guest experiences - all delivered through an integrated technology and service platform. We work with global brands like AT&T, LG and Samsung and leverage technology from Google and Amazon. SONIFI's core solutions include interactive television, streaming, Internet access, Free-To-Guest, and healthcare integrations, along with unparalleled nationwide technical support and professional services.
Together, we can build your future! We offer a competitive salary and a great benefits package, which includes Health, Dental, Vision & Life Insurance, 401(k) with company match, 11 Company-paid Holidays, Paid Time Off and a variety of additional benefits!
SONIFI values diversity and we are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. We consider all qualified applicants for employment regardless of age, race, color, national origin, sex, religion, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other protected status.
If you require assistance in filling out our online application due to a disability, please contact Human Resources at 605-988-1000.
For more information about Equal Employment Opportunity, please visit: https://www.eeoc.gov/.