SONIFI® Solutions, Inc., the leader in technology solutions for the hospitality and healthcare industries, is looking to add a Buyer/ Planner to the team! The Buyer/Plan is responsible for the ongoing procurement and negotiations of materials, components, equipment, supplies, and services that meet SONIFI’s standards. Provide purchasing assistance in all phases of purchasing and inventory maintenance support to achieve company goals, objectives, and budget. Will rely on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
What you’ll do:
- Understand pricing and discounts by product and business type to ensure we make purchases at prices consistent with quality and quantify requirements.
- Process quotes and create purchase orders for BOM parts, new licenses, and renewals in support of SONIFI business.
- Process requisitions for drop shipments to installation sites and field service for the SONIFI suite of products.
- Register equipment consistent with SONIFI processes, including but not limited to Nomadix gateways/servers, networking equipment, and licensing.
- Negotiate pricing, source components/hardware, and identify new sources of supply as required by SONIFI, meeting such criteria as price, quantity, quality, and delivery date.
- Monitor inventory levels to ensure maximum inventory turns, minimum inventory levels and eliminate shortages of product from outside vendors.
- Use and maintain current purchasing processes and procedures to assist with accurate inventory management and cost-effective procurement of materials and services to support company goals.
- Support network architecture, network design, and/or network engineering during both development phase of new technologies and design/deployment phase of new SONIFI deployments.
- Track and report any cost savings attained.
- Provide procurement support through the requisition process to all company departments.
- Work with suppliers to process any defective or excess products as required.
- Work with Sales, Implementations, and other business leaders to update and maintain product forecasts with suppliers.
- Work with implementations team/network engineering expedite open orders to meet required delivery dates.
- Manage Open Orders, RTV, Warranty Repair, Slow Moving Material and Min/Max Planning reports.
- Work with Warehouse, Accounting, and suppliers to reconcile discrepancies in receiving and invoicing.
- Other duties as assigned commensurate with the role.
What you’ll need:
- High school graduate or equivalent required.
- An associate degree and a minimum of three years prior experience in electronics purchasing profession or the equivalent combination of education and/or work experience.
- Experience in enterprise grade network procurement/purchasing highly preferred.
- Must have technical aptitude.
- Proficiency with MS Office products is required.
- Knowledge and utilization of various software enterprise applications packages such as Microsoft, Salesforce and NetSuite is preferred.
- Must be able to work cross-functionally, have excellent communication skills with the ability to communicate with technical and non-technical teams.
- You must be able to build strong relationships with external partners.
- Must be a highly motivated self-starter with the ability to balance multiple priorities.
- Must be detail oriented, patient, diligent, goal focused and committed to completing tasks.
- Logical thinking with creative problem-solving skills will also serve you well in this role.
Together, we can build your future! We offer a competitive salary and a great benefits package, which includes Health, Dental, Vision & Life Insurance, 401(k) with company match, 11 Company-paid Holidays, Paid Time Off and a variety of additional benefits!
SONIFI’s team is changing people's lives through memorable guest experiences - all delivered through an integrated technology and service platform. We work with global brands like AT&T, LG and Samsung and leverage technology from Google and Amazon. SONIFI's core solutions include interactive television, streaming, Internet access, Free-To-Guest, and healthcare integrations, along with unparalleled nationwide technical support and professional services.
SONIFI and SONIFI Health value diversity and we are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. We consider all qualified applicants for employment regardless of age, race, color, national origin, sex, religion, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other protected status.
If you require assistance in filling out our online application due to a disability, please contact Human Resources at 605-988-1000.
For more information about Equal Employment Opportunity, please visit: https://www.eeoc.gov/.